RIDE ENGINEERING specializes in products that customize the motorcycle to optimize motorcycle performance while enhancing its appearance. All RIDE ENGINEERING motocross products have been thoroughly track tested by professional racers for performance and durability. By combining rider feedback with their engineering expertise, they produce the highest quality products available at a fair price and they do it all here in the U.S.A.
- Replaces the stock kill switch on all carbureted off-road motorcycles.
- Replaces the starter switch on electric start models.
- Will work on Electronic Fuel Injected (EFI) models and as a Launch Control replacement by adding the LED light (sold separately).
- Replaces and relocates the stock kill switch or starter button to the back of the clutch or brake lever perch making more room on the handlebars for hand guards and other devices.
- Customers with Renthal Twinwalls will love the extra room on the bars since the Ride Switch eliminates the O.E.M. strap on switches. This leaves much more room to place the clutch lever and brake lever in the exact position the rider desires.
- Universal fit on all off-road motorcycles and minis that have 30 - 32 mm span between the clamp mounting bolts including all KTMs with Brembo Brakes and Clutch Levers (not Magura).
- Includes red rubber button, plastic spacer, compression spring and steel contact.
- Rebuild Kit available separately.